Hi I'm a 32 year old mum of two registered to care for children aged 0 to 12 yrs living in Calverley.

I offer drop off/collection (wraparound care) from Calverley C of E school and Parkside Nursery.

My current vacancies are:
Under 5's; Thursdays & Fridays x 1 space per day from January 2013 + Tuesdays to Fridays x 1-2 spaces per day from September 2013
5-8's; School pick up Monday to Friday's + ad-hoc availability in school holidays (please contact for more info)
8yrs +; places available, please contact for more info

I currently care for 9 children (at different times) with a mix of age and gender. I live at the bottom end of Calverley close to the border of Leeds & Bradford and A657 linking you to both cities. I live with my husband and two children; son aged 5 and daughter aged 3 along with our cat and fish. We have an enclosed rear garden for outdoor play with a variety of toys and a large open plan kitchen/play room full of toys to suit all ages and tastes.

I attend the local childminder group once a week, tots groups and soft play. I also take the children to parks and visitor attractions such as farms, Tropical World, Rodley Nature Reserve etc. I also offer lots of creative, messy play such as sticking, glueing, painting, baking aswell as plenty of child-led play for children to explore their own ideas.

My fees are reasonable and fully inclusive, parents only need to provide nappies (and wipes if preferred).

Please PM me on here for info or contact details.

Warm regards
Nicola

I offer care all year round including school holidays. I also offer term time only care.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions :0)