Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding group in Stockport

If there are any childminders in Stockport who are not already members of BOSCMA then this is a quick example of some of the things we do.

We offer support and advice for all childminders in Stockport and surrounding districts.

We also offer, training, fun days, a vacancy scheme, information sharing evenings, trips out in the holidays, socials etc etc.

You can access all of this for just £8 a year. If you would like to find out more please contact me via the forum.

Thanks for reading.

April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Last night we held an information sharing evening where childminders got together and shared good practice.

Everyone went home with lots of ideas and enthusiasm. We are holding another one in the New Year for all members of BOSCMA.

If anyone would like to join, in the Stockport or surrounding area, please contact me through the forum. £8 membership for a year.

April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We are having a behaviour management training evening in November and then taking 65 children to see Father Christmas in December. We have had a busy year. Looking forward to the next year.

April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We are off to see Father Christmas next week. 67 very excited children and their childminders.

April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been busy organising the association diary for this year. We have a couple of social meetings, a couple of info sharing meetings, some training evenings, a fun day, trip on the train and a visit to Father Christmas. We are very busy in Stockport. Are there any other associations around?

11/07
    Post Thanks / Like

I am from Tameside and wondered if I can join your group x Jane

7. Likes Elliefaith liked this post
    April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding association

Hi, I just wanted to let people know we have opened our membership to areas outside of Stockport. If anyone would like any information about what we do please don't hesitate to contact me on cdale1@ntlworld.com.

April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder training.

Due to the funding cuts in our LA they are no longer able to provide training. Our association will endeavour to provide as much training to childminders as we can. Our next training evening is Characteristics of Effective Learning. We are able to offer this certificated training for the cost of £10 per childminder. We are only able to accommodate 25 childminders at a time due to venue constraints but will try and help as many childminders access as much training as we can.