Now offering a Pick up and drop off service from your home covering Otley, Guiseley, Ilkley, Burley in Wharfedale, yeadon, Horseforth

Hello, my name is Julia and I live in Menston with my husband and our five children.

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder, I am Peadiactric First Aid trained and I have completed a Youth Work Course.

I have over 12 years experience in childcare and as such, I will be providing a safe, fun environment so the children in my care will feel happy and secure.

I have dedicated the entire ground floor of my house to childminding, which includes a large playroom, reading\homework space, bathroom facilities and access to our safe, enclosed rear garden.

I will be providing lots of fun activities to keep the children busy and entertained, such as baking, painting, sticking, drawing and lots of messy play!

We will also be going on outings to the park, library, soft play area, nature walks and we will also make use of the local childrens' centre. There will also be trips further afield during the school holidays.

I will be providing breakfast, lunch and dinner, all of which will be freshly prepared by myself, in addition to meals there will be fruit and vegetable snacks throughout the day.

General Information
Full days, half days, before and after school, school holidays, babysitting and I will operate a weekend service, if required.

Pick up and drop off service included for Menston Junior and Pre-School

Please contact me via the forum for more information.