My name is Cath Booth and I am an Ofsted registered childminder in Radcliffe. I have been registered since August 2004 and have two children of my own.

We attend toddler groups, visits to the park, library, childrens centres, school, farm. I have a large garden with trampoline, pirate ship climbing frame, playhouse, sand box, garden for children's digging/planting, minibeast area, bird feeders, bikes, ride on toys and cars.

I hold an NVQ Level 3 in childrens care learning and devlopment, an open university certificate in early years practice and a Gold Award for Bury Pathways to Quality. I have recently graduated through the Open University with a Foundation Degree in Early Years.

I have a current paediatric first aid and food hygiene certificate. I have attended training in Early Years sign language.

I am able to drop off and collect from St Marys Primary School. I can also collect from Gorsefield.

I have two vacancies from September 2012 due to children starting reception.

References and most recent Ofsted inspection reports are available on request. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the forum.