My name is Rebecca Foster and i am a newly Ofsted registered childminder in the morley area of Leeds. I am a fully insured NCMA member. I have a passion in working with children and enjoy watching them flourish and achieve their goals. I am a fully trained in Paediatric First aid, Safeguarding Children, Food Hygiene and hold an Enhanced CRB Certificate.
I have lots of toys and activities for all different age groups and follow the EYFS guidelines to ensure good practice. Each child has their own personal portfolio so that parents can see the progress that there child has made.
All my childminding is run from the ground floor and i have a huge secure garden for outdoor play. I am part of the little darlings childminding group in Morley so i have good links with other child friendly facilities.
I am married with 3 children who are 10,8 and 1yrs. My home is very welcoming, children can explore, learn and interact with others and have an enjoyable time.
My husband and i are non-smokers and my home is totally smoke free environment.
All meals and snacks are included in the fees (except formula milk), all multicultural and dietary needs are met.
I have vacancies for 0 - 12yrs, full / part time, before / after school.
My hrs of work are 6.30am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday, but i am willing to work outside of these hrs and weekends if required.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for an informal chat on 07511446651 / 0113 2526442.
Thanks for reading