Soon to be registered Childminder in Great Sutton
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Soon to be registered Childminder in Great Sutton

Hi, I'm Claire and I have my OFSTED registration visit on May 1st. Should be able to start working the week after

I have a little boy who is 3 years old, and we have a chocolate labrador Fudge. I already have a 9 month old boy who will be starting in September, when LO goes to school. So, all goes well at the visit I should have 2 spaces for 2 children who are in the EYFS age group and over 12 months old.

I offer a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment. With lots of fun activities, outings and play.

I can be very flexible on times that I am available, please contact me for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kimmy050983 Guest

Hi Claire,

I am a CM in \great Sutton myself and am looking for a CM for one day a week for my LO (Fri) - he has got multiple food allergies though , have you got any experiences at all? I would be providing all his food. I am really just looking to get one day a week where I can get paperwork done etc.
    he goes to preschool Tue Wed and Thu but I do work on those days.

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kimmy, really sorry for the late reply, I have only just seen this post, as been away on holiday the last week. I do have experience of allergies, I used to work with a little boy in a nursery with a severe nut allergy. However, I did not prepare his meals, and so have not experienced that side to it. However, I would receive extra training if this needs to be the case. I do have vacancies, but it is a little complicated, as I have 2 siblings who come to me 2 days a week at mo, but mum works shifts, and so days can vary one week to the next. However, this is a new job so mum was hoping to ask for a bit more stability in the days she works. I haven't had chance to talk to her yet since I have been back, regarding if she has set shifts. Once I have spoken to her, I can let you know where I stand?
    Claire

Kimmy050983 Guest

Hi Claire,

the problem with Jamie is that he reacts to gluten over his skin also. That means play dough, glue, paints as they can all contain gluten. I would be willing to supply these things gluten free and would also provide his food. I know this sounds a right pain and you would have to be very careful with cross contamination also.. so if that sounds too much just say!
    yes please let me know. I have just taken him back out of pre school as they just would not be careful with his food and let him play with normal play dough (and once gave him soya milk and he was ill for a week).
    It's all so so hard to deal with and I just need a bit of time to myself. he is a lovely funny little boy !!

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm really sorry, but mum is unable to get set shifts, and so I have to be available to her everyday. Although, I would have worked with your LO's requirements, that would not have been a problem! Anyway, good luck in finding some childcare. I am also struggling with finding time for paperwork!
    Claire

Kimmy050983 Guest

Thank you Claire! That's no problem!
    Can I ask whereabouts you are, I would love to find a childminder friend

june 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi are you both still minding? I am in Helsby so local and wanting to meet up with minders more, let me know if you fancy it x