My name is Claire Haynes and I am 32 years old and live in Widnes.

I am a mother of two lovely children and have been happily childminding for over 3yrs. I have full and part time places available now.
I have lots of experience in child care and I have worked in the industry for over 12yrs. I previously worked in day nurseries as a nursery manager.
I have a wide range of knowledge, understanding & experience to offer to you and your child, both developmentally and personally. Being a mum myself I understand how important it is to choose the best childcare for your child.

I have passed my first Ofsted inspection with a “Good “grade. Both I & my partner are CRB checked and I am registered with the NCMA (National Childminding Association). I have a NNEB Diploma, NVQ and ICP in childcare and also qualifications in other areas such as Paediatric first aid, Food Hygiene, Child protection, and many more.
I feel I can offer your child a safe, welcoming, friendly, fun, and homely environment in which they can develop and learn. I have a large garden with plenty of outdoor toys; we attend several local groups and have lots of fun days out visiting local attractions such as Chester zoo, Knowsley Safari Park, Catalyst Museum, and Walton Hall Gardens etc. We do lots of fun activities such as painting, sticking and baking and I have a large selection of toys to suit all ages. My childcare background helps me to ensure that my planning is very thorough and the children in my care benefit from my knowledge and experience.
Please take a look around my website and see what I can offer you and your child. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me so we can discuss them further.
Kind Regards
Claire x
<Website link removed as no back link could be found, please see Forum rules on posting: http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38974 Thank you :-)>