Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help Please regarding MM Insurance

I have just taken out a policy with MM and not sure what I'm meant to display.

I was emailed 2 pages when I took up the insurance. One that says schedule Of Insurance and the other saying CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYERS' LIABILITY INSURANCE

Do I need to display both of these? I dont employ anyone so do I need to display that one?

Im a bit confused

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I wa confused by this. I think the bit with employers liability is your insurance but I never displyed my insurance. I just had it in my information folder with policies x

july 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clio0602 View Post
    I wa confused by this. I think the bit with employers liability is your insurance but I never displyed my insurance. I just had it in my information folder with policies x
    Same as this. You have to display your certificate and Ofsted poster but not your insurance. Just have the info available to show parents

Bws,
    Wendy

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh thats good

*****mind alongside my mum in the same house so we have to have 2 certificates up and the parent poster and was struggling to work out where to put the insurance docs. I will put them in my docs folder with crbs etc

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Still haven't decided which insurers to go with - as a newbie.Do you miss out on anything going with MM compared to NCMA?

july 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kel1983 View Post
    I have just taken out a policy with MM and not sure what I'm meant to display.

I was emailed 2 pages when I took up the insurance. One that says schedule Of Insurance and the other saying CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYERS' LIABILITY INSURANCE

Do I need to display both of these? I dont employ anyone so do I need to display that one?

Im a bit confused
    Like the others I have both in my portfolio.

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackieab53d View Post
    Still haven't decided which insurers to go with - as a newbie.Do you miss out on anything going with MM compared to NCMA?
    The only thing I use to like about NCMA was the Who Minds mag.

I did a lot of research before deciding who to go with this year and decided that MM was the cheapest for me.

As I mentioned above, *****mind alongside my mum and we got a joint policy for £72.

If we decided to go with NCMA it would been well over £140.

Perhaps if we were making enough money I would have chosen NCMA but just cant afford it.

Another thing I liked about MM was the fact you can use your own paperwork