MM business stationary
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MM business stationary

I am newly registered and looking at insurance. Think I am going to go with MM. I see they do business stationary like accident forms etc. does anyone use these? Are they worth purchasing? I'm still behind on what paper work I need & my 1st family starts in 2 weeks!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always used MM forms and their insurance, I find them easy to use and they cover everything,their paperwork is cheaper if you have
    their insurance have a look at their website and you will see the things they do
    Cath

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dottylotty View Post
    I am newly registered and looking at insurance. Think I am going to go with MM. I see they do business stationary like accident forms etc. does anyone use these? Are they worth purchasing? I'm still behind on what paper work I need & my 1st family starts in 2 weeks!
    Insurance is compulsory for you to have but paperwork is not....you can have pacey, PLA or MM but bear in mind MM is not a representing association just a company selling paperwork and insurance.
    pacey sell insurance and m'ship
    PLA now have a cms package for insurance and more to come in future
    Not sure about the other 2 associations: UKCMA or *******

You could devise your own paperwork so any time you wish to update any detail all you have to do is go online and make changes:

Register
    your own contract
    Prospectus
    Terms and Conditions
    accident/incident forms
    administration of medicine
    Dietary needs forms

general planning/ individual planning/ daily planning
    observations/summative assessment/
    Progress check at 2
    parents feedback
    parents info pack etc etc

and also your own financial accounts

Hope this helps

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I got very cheap mm files with all forms they EBay - so it's worth checking there.
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

Mar 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I was very lucky and the LA gave us insurance and the folder of business stationery when we register, however I've hardly used any of it so far. I use their attendance register but it annoys me the information they ask for, why do they want me to add up how many hours a week a child was actually here? Arrival and departure times yes, and signature, but not how long that was, as I've already billed them for what they are contracted for!

I use their receipts too but I don't find them that great either, when I run out I'll be making my own.

Their accident forms and things like that seem fine though, and their contracts (if wordy!!). I wouldn't really have a clue where to start with them so that's fine.

I'm glad I've got them but I won't be replacing some items.
    Jx