Who has the best prices for childminding home insurance? Mine just jumped up by £500
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DL not MM

I was with MM but then it went up by hundreds of pounds as they had lost the deal they had with their insurers. So I went with Direct Line and still have CM work covered.

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shivvi View Post
    I was with MM but then it went up by hundreds of pounds as they had lost the deal they had with their insurers. So I went with Direct Line and still have CM work covered.
    In all quotes I have found MM to be the most expensive I am afraid!

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just renewing mine with Privilege. Its not really gone up that much since last year. £34 a month
    That includes home and contents, £100 excess, accidental damage, cycles at the home but no personal possessions as we don't really have any jewellery or any one item of expense.

I also have been with Tesco a few years ago
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ?

I'm new to this so I'm sorry if I've missed something, but why would it go up by £500, seems a lot, when all the prices on this page are MUCH less? Membership & insurance options

Sorry I'm sure I've misunderstood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12