Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default A FROSTY MONDAY MORNING

Brr brr brr its really chilly here.

Well after a quite chilled weekend the weather made sure all football was cancelled. No dancing or cadets either. This weekends are very few and far between.

I had a very lazy weekend did a bit of knitting did lots of cooking.

What are you all upto today. I don't have any mindees till afterschool so considering more knitting
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. Very chilly here too. Mana aged to give my living room a good deep clean on Saturday ready for decorations n tree going up next weekend and went to see mocking jay part 2 last night and diner in blue water after. I'm about to scrap the car windows for school runs. Spending the morning with my grandson while dd1 collect some new glasses. Then making some advent candle crafts with mindees after lunch. Got to get purple and pink paper for it first though. Have a good day

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.
    Chilly here, but no frost.

I'm doing my usual volunteering in school this morning on my day off and I'm not sure what this afternoon-I'm thinking curling up on the sofa with a book :0)

I do need to make a birthday cake for mindees bday tomorrow though!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning.

Frosty and beautiful (but cold) here this morning. Will look for some Jack Frost poems later. No work today (supply teaching or ad hoc childcare until maternity cover teaching post starts in January).

Party planning. DD decided on a small birthday party at home with a cat theme next weekend, so need to shop for ingredients and bake cat shaped biscuit for it today. Need to wrap Pass the Parcel and buy/make a few more bits. Also really need to buy her a few more presents. She has got a bike as her main present and obviously that cost quite a bit and so DH is reluctant to spend much more, but she still needs little gifts to open on the day, even if the are only from the £ shop.

Stay warm everyone! x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone

I've got a late start this morning so I've been down the garden to my shed to swap some toys over. It was freezing out there and I'm wondering why I ever thought it was a good idea to put the shed at the bottom of the garden rather than up near the house!

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Planning a frosty walk around our housing estate and may just pick up a few of my Avon books from outside houses (If people have remembered to leave them out) while I'm passing to save me trying to find them in the dark after children finish at 5pm. (Or do people think I am I being naughty trying to combine 2 jobs?)

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone,

Not too cold here today but of course the rain is back!

Only one mindee this afternoon so we'll probably head off to toddlers then after school pick ups I'm taking the kids to see the Coca Cola truck, not sure who is more excited, them or me!

8. Likes Maza liked this post