SO ITS GOING TO BE A HOT ONE!!!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default SO ITS GOING TO BE A HOT ONE!!!!!!

Hotter than yesterday.

the weather when she puts her mind to it and give the most amazing days. Shame its very extreme this side of the world.

My children have come home saying the school will shut if its gets too hot. Told them I would leave them there

Have a good day everyone plenty of water/drinks for everyone. I have no plans for today just going to go with the flow

Stay cool
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes shortstuff, Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning 😊

It is lovely weather although I'm a bit perplexed at my sons secondary school as they are doing sports day over the next 2 days, today is the heats and tomorrow the finals, however my son like many are not doing anything so they will be sat on the sidelines with no shade in this heat 😱 stupid if you ask me. I've got 2 19 months old here and my big boy who's just finished his exams plan is to chuck em out the garden by half 8 for a play and water fun before the sun swings round back then it will be indoors for the rest of the day as mindee doesn't cope to well in the heat that way I can keep them cool and protected from the sun as it's just too hot today.
    Hope you have a lovely day xx

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stay cool everyone.
    We're off to toddlers ... as it's a cold room!

5. Likes shortstuff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Indoors day mostly for us yesterday we were out for most of yesterday in the park and then for a walk to do a couple of bits and the little one was a bit cranky on way home... Just too much I would say. My girls start tennis today.. Just an hour but 3-4 pm so I would rather they would be in for rest of day too. Probably do the library and the free music session at the shopping centre, This morning and then I might get out the water table in the shade later if we are desperate, only have two today though so it's not too bad

Have a great day everyone !

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

3rd day of the holidays here so we're off to the local beach before the rain comes in later this afternoon!

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

We are in our 'cave'. Shut all the curtains (facing East) and have the windows open at the back of the house (West). By 1 pm we do the opposite. Far too hot already this am. Everyone is lethargic
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

I am lucky in lots of respects but not in this weather as my garden is south facing with very little shade. It was already 25 at 7am. By the time the schoolies get here it is 38. Too hot to be out there unfortunately. I am working on a shaded area but it isnt an overnight job unfortunately.

Needless to say we stay in the front of the house as much as possible. Although it is still in the mid 20's there.

We shall mostly hibernate especially before and after I collect from preschool at 1pm.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It was my DS's sports day track events yesterday. Now you would have thought they might have done the long distance races first thing seeing as it was so hot and getting hotter but NO, they did them last. Poor kids running that distance in that heat, makes no sense to me.
    Today I have a hospital appointment and shouldn't be working but I agreed to have one of my mindees, she's very well behaved and it has been agreed she will sit in the waiting area with my mum whilst I am in my appt.
    So hot already but I am not going to moan.

xx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine are all playing 'pizza shop' at the moment and have built ovens with pillows. We're going to go out for a little walk soon because I think we'll spend more time indoors too - although we are lucky with our garden as there is always a decent patch of shade somewhere and so we just moves the toys around during the day in Summer - but it's going to be hot in the shade today too.

Good luck Alicek with your appointment. x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had everything set up for outdoor play - gazebo, water tables filled, drinks all ready. The children played out for half an hour, decided it was too hot, so all came back indoors!

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Overcast here as usual but it's my day off.... only have Wednesdays off til September had a whole year of them off and I loved it hair and nails to get done today and a little shopping just need to get out of my pjs first lol
    Tess1981

14. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Hotter than yesterday.

the weather when she puts her mind to it and give the most amazing days. Shame its very extreme this side of the world.

My children have come home saying the school will shut if its gets too hot. Told them I would leave them there

Have a good day everyone plenty of water/drinks for everyone. I have no plans for today just going to go with the flow

Stay cool
    Unexpected hour off so I'm sitting in the park with a can of pop and ice cream.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No plans in this weather, just staying home so we can hop in and out as we please, lots of cbeebies, games and books all in the cool front room ( north facing). One mindee has sports day this afternoon, and they are still doing it!!!