Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Hope al the Dads are having a suitably restful day.

So far we have done church, costa, park and now home for a nice dinner before dh has to go out for work

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Skype conversations with dad and lads today, talking sport....excitement over signing up to the full sport BT package instead of just the freebies,(FDGift) music.....both boys chose new music to send too....great on the run up to GLASTONBURY next weekend! Sadly we are not going again this year but will be having a Glasto weekend at home) conversations that DH misses, now we don't have three men living at home.
    Hope all the local dads choose to have a relaxing no working day as I plan to spend the afternoon with my flowers and am hoping for a mower/ drill free sound out there!
    I am developing my skills at printing my flower photos on to fabric - then colouring them and highlighting wih embroidery...but it only works with certain flowers...the poppies burst open yesterday so I am hoping to get som nice images for this project. DH is listening to music .....all day!
    Hope all our male Childminder colleagues have a lovely family relaxing day!

4. Likes FussyElmo, Maza liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just want to add what a shame your DH has to work!

Big thoughts to all the working dads.

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a bit quiet here lol. OH is away since Friday and not back till tmw afternoon for a stag weekend n both grandads are no longer with us.

Ah the peace. DS is in a chilled mood n we are watching Alvin and the chipmunks. So plenty of giggling going on

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

DD made her very first cheese omelette for DH's breakfast and she got up before us and made him a 'daytime bed' on the sofa so that he could 'just relax and rest'. She did a trail of hearts from his bed leading to his presents under her desk (a new ruler and a bag of his favourite sweets, lol!). She also makes him vouchers which he can use at any time this week (a hug, a kiss, a back scratch, a hand massage). She is now making him some melon balls and then we are going to cook one of his favourite meals for tea. She has printed a menu, rolled it up and tied it with a bow (now that she can tie bows she looks for any excuse!). She is going to make the starter mostly by herself - asparagus, cherry toms and rocket wrapped in parma ham- nice and easy.

We have had a lovely morning in some gardens near us playing Piggy in the middle and tennis amongst other things. We might pop to the pub for 'a pint, a glass of wine and a glass of water' later on as we usually do on a Saturday or Sunday.

I love the little 'google' sign - so sweet. Happy Father's Day to our male childminders. x