Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What a rainy Sunday it is

well it is here.

Football was really enjoyable this morning. But we won both matched so all good.

Have had a declutter in my bedroom as I hoping to set up a craft area in it for me.

Just a birthday party to do later.

Hope everyone is having a good day
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a grim day

Trip to Longleat out the window so have been rearranging the house after my move

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Did some birdwatching with DD for a wildlife achievement award that she is doing. Not many birds graced us with their presence though - I think they were all sheltering from the wind and rain! Then I needed some 'me time' desperately and so I went shopping on my own. Bought a new top and lots of art and craft bits and bobs for the kids and some file dividers for LJs. Was grumpy trying on clothes though because none of the curtains fitted the cubicles and so I may as well have got undressed on the shop floor!

Am back home now, hubby made me a lovely coffee and he is finishing doing a paper mache easter basket with DD that I started yesterday.

Also bought stuff to make chocolate nests so may make them this afternoon as we are not cooking meat for the roast (bought roast chicken and some yummy looking pre-flavoured pork from M and S), so only have to do the veg and tatties. We're going to try and download 'This Life' later on as I used to love that series. It will probably seem naff and dated now if I do watch it!

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep a very grim day me and ds have not left the house and it's now starting to show he needs the outside to burn off energy I think i will be spending a long time playing with him this evening to tire him out.

5. Likes Maza liked this post
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

luckily it dried up enough this afternoon so I could get my caravan ready for our weekend away next week, can't wait I will need it after the first week of the holidays
    Cath