Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Its Friday - start of the half term here

or maybe the last day of half term for some people.

What is everyone's plans?

Im off so looking forward to some lovely family time and dare I say it maybe even a lie in or two
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's my day off today and I decided it would be a good idea to sort out one of the playroom cupboards. It's a floor to ceiling cupboard, about 3ft wide, so BIG!
    It was jammed from top to bottom with so much craft stuff that I couldn't take anything out without a hundred other things fallen out as well. I have emptied about a third of the stuff out & now wish I hadn't started it, but of course it'll never all fit back again so I'm going to have to just get on with it.

If you ever see me looking at The Crafty Crocodiles or Baker Ross sites, please remind me that I do not need to buy any more resources for at least the next 10 years!!!

3. Likes Maza, Kiddleywinks liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Well, it's my day off today and I decided it would be a good idea to sort out one of the playroom cupboards. It's a floor to ceiling cupboard, about 3ft wide, so BIG!
    It was jammed from top to bottom with so much craft stuff that I couldn't take anything out without a hundred other things fallen out as well. I have emptied about a third of the stuff out & now wish I hadn't started it, but of course it'll never all fit back again so I'm going to have to just get on with it.

If you ever see me looking at The Crafty Crocodiles or Baker Ross sites, please remind me that I do not need to buy any more resources for at least the next 10 years!!!
    Lol!
    I too have rather alot of craft stuff!
    Enjoy your sorting.

Our half term is next week and I'm working but mainly just LOs and a couple who have just gone to school are coming back :-D

Only got 2 babes today who both go by 4pm and they are currently asleep so very relaxed here and starting to look forward to half term :-)

Aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Half term next week, I am off.

Going to Lisbon on Monday with DH & youngest son (15). Can't wait, just got to feed 6 LO's dinner and have a 5 month old attached to my hip otherwise she screams the house down - roll on 6pm.

6. Likes Maza, Kiddleywinks liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Half term here too and I have monday off and only one LO tues and wed and 3 on thurs friday. So a fairly easy week coming up which I glad off. Just finishing first week back after two weeks in disney florida and I'm needing a break from school runs and toddler groups already!!! Maybe getting too old for this job

Post Thanks / Like

My girls finished today and although I was off
    I decided to let them have a play date! So had four extra girls! They were grand though age 9-14 and watched a movie and did some crafts and I fed them so it was fine.

Off Monday as it's a bank holiday and Friday as I don't work Fridays so just three little ones tues wed thurs with my girls , and one little
    One is down country so may not be back at least
    For Tuesday so should be fine

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now closed for half term. everything tidied away, 13 year old lab allowed on the sofa for a change, so he is in heaven. Christmas cake and puddings to be made, chimney to be swept, carpets to be cleaned, garden to be winterised, a PhD to be finalised, but for now.DH is making in his craft room, listening to Pink Floyd - his heaven. I am ..curled up with a good book...I am doing nothing but reading this weekend - my heaven.
    Enjoy the weekend everyone.

10. Likes Kiddleywinks liked this post
    Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Ours broke up on Wednesday. Had eight yesterday and six today and all the children have been so good, really easy days, busy but so well behaved it's been a joy.
    No children Monday, Thursday or Friday. Only two lo on Tuesday and three on Wednesday so nice easy week for me

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yep, half term here too next week.
    Earliest start is 8am so will manage (hopefully) to get a lie in - normally up at 6am, and will need the rest as most of mine are schoolies and they are always full of energy I'm gonna be s-h-a-t-t-e-r-e-d with a capital K by Wednesday

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward to an easier week only got 2 (under 3) for 3 days and an extra 2 for holiday care on wed and thurs (7 and 9) I normally have a full quota after school so it's hopefully going to seem like a bit of a break :-)