Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Its looking like a rainy weekend

Typical bank holiday

Well ds2 has gone out with his friend for the day - would it be wrong to say 1 down 3 to go Yeah yeah Im dreaming.

I have a big bang theory day planned with the eldest 2 may have to go out and get lots of junk food to eat.

Hoping dd2 is just going to want to snuggle up with her dad

The only downside to ds2 going is I have missed mcdonalds breakfast well I did say junk food
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes FloraDora, Maza liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Back in England, all prep for barbecue done, just raining at the mo!
    Fingers crossed that it will blow over - just about to decorate for 'exciting adventures' ....South American cocktails to be sampled before guests arrive and suitcases hidden in our ensuite!!! I wanted to just leave them in the car until tomorrow- but DH desperately needs something from them...I can't complain really though he has driven back from France, had a cup of tea and is busy now making olive and pepper share bread and some french apple tarts. All for our DS who is stuck in traffic on the m25 ....they might get here in time to be guests of honour!

Happy bank holiday everyone.

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow FloraDora, that sounds exciting! How much energy do you have?

I took DD to the library this morning and then we went to the charity shop and she got a beautiful mini boden dress from there. Then we went to Sainsbury's to get stuff for her to make a banana and blueberry crumble, which she wanted to do all by herself. It was delicious I have to say! After that she wanted to write a recipe book and so we made a start on that. We went to Homebase for some boring stuff and DD got some cress seeds which she wanted to plant before we had even taken off our coats. Then we snuggled up on her bed and read a chapter of our book. Lovely cosy day but my flat is a TIP. We had a couple of big deliveries last week and I have refused to throw away the boxes and slabs of polystyrene as I have so many activity ideas...

6. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Went out to the car boot in boots and a big coat ... phew it was hot can't win

8. Likes FloraDora liked this post