Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childcare.co.uk voucher

Hi
    i'm not sure if i am posting in the right place but does any one have a voucher for the Childcare.co.uk site that can upgrade you to gold membership?

Thanks

aly Guest

Default Re: Childcare.co.uk voucher

there isalink somewhere, just use the searchand it should come up

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It is in the Just for Members section Hanabana
    Pauline x

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    is this still around - I can't find it!

Thanks,
    Annie

Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

Default childcare.co.uk

Hi Everyone

I can't find this either! y tips would be gratefully received.

I Can't afford 19.99 a month. Help!

Thanks

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The code is only for regular members, get joining it and all will become clear.
    Pauline x

aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

hi i think the members system is harsh, i come on this site every night and dont have to post questions as all my findings on here are my answers but because i dont post im not allowed to be a member and get a code ...never mind i would rather still have all the info i get without posting than a code....

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mandy g 35 View Post
    hi i think the members system is harsh, i come on this site every night and dont have to post questions as all my findings on here are my answers but because i dont post im not allowed to be a member and get a code ...never mind i would rather still have all the info i get without posting than a code....
    this is to protect the childcare.co.uk website. Why should they lose out to people that are handing it out willy nilly...The website does not even have to offer a discount. I think it is very good of Richard {from childcare.co.uk} to even offer this and to carry on offering it even after it was abused a while ago.

So no it is not harsh to protect the website.

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mandy g 35 View Post
    There is nothing stopping you becoming a member, you say that you get lots of information from this site without having to post, thats great and nothing wrong with that, but if you want to join in and becoming a member why not answer a few threads that have helped you by commenting how it helped and by saying thankyou for the info., we all learn lots of each other and im sure you have some ideas you can share with everyone.

so get posting and you will soon get there

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    There is nothing stopping you becoming a member, you say that you get lots of information from this site without having to post, thats great and nothing wrong with that, but if you want to join in and becoming a member why not answer a few threads that have helped you by commenting how it helped and by saying thankyou for the info., we all learn lots of each other and im sure you have some ideas you can share with everyone.

so get posting and you will soon get there
    that is a great idea sweets.

aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i do get lots of info from the site, i love it and have never said anything bad about it , i never said it wasnt good of "richard" from childcare.co.uk, i agree it is good of him , i never said it was harsh on the website if it was being abused then fair enough , i just cant understand if people are wanting discounts and the site is offering discounts why we cant have them , i never set out to offend anyone just stating my view , as a dedicated childminder who loves my job and wouldnt have even been able to get through the training without help off this site ...maybe i will understand one day , ...and thanks "sweets" i will try and give my help some more