Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Daily Diary

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Daily Diary

Hi Does anyone have a daily diary form (for child) that they would not mind sharing with me, i am looking for the type that details naps, food, nappies etc.

I did have one on my computer but unfortunatley the hard drive had to be replace and I have lost lots of documentation.

Many Thanks

Paula1974

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the form i use. I print it out to be A5 size and then just stick it into a A5 spiral book that I use as the communication book that goes back and forth between me and home.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is much the same as AgentTink's but also has space for any information the parent told me about their child that day, eg. hadn't slept well - just to show we are communicating

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I use an A5 hard backed book, their photo is on the front and I have also wrote my emergency contact details and parents inside plus a plan of our week (subject to change). Each day I write what food/drink they have had, nappies, sleeps and then a few short sentences saying what they have done. There is space at the bottom for parents comments

oct2004
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2kidsunder5 View Post
    I use an A5 hard backed book, their photo is on the front and I have also wrote my emergency contact details and parents inside plus a plan of our week (subject to change). Each day I write what food/drink they have had, nappies, sleeps and then a few short sentences saying what they have done. There is space at the bottom for parents comments
    This is what I do too! I write w for wet and s for soiled. I dnt write the times I change. I write sleep times down though.