I have a vacancy right now for a pre-schooler ( under 5 yrs ) on a Thursday and I have space for a school age child everyday after school and all day during the holidays.

In September I will have a full time space for an under 5.

Saturday & Sunday daycare available for all ages.

I'm conveniently situated just off the main Castlereagh Road BT6, handy for parking and the bus. Our ground floor has been extended to provide a large living room / playarea and kitchen with a downstairs w.c. Our decking at the rear is enclosed with fencing and gates. I have a wide selection of indoor and outdoor toys, books, dvds and crafting materials. Two separate rooms upstairs with travel cots are available should you wish your child to nap away from the hustle and bustle. I use a video monitor.

I look after a really lovely group of children ,one little boy and 5 girls ranging from 1 year to to 4 years of age.

I currently cater for nut, soya, egg and fish allergies and I have received training in the use of the epi-pen.

I provide all and any meals that are required. I cook the main lunchtime meal from scratch using good quality ingredients and avoiding processed foods.
I am registered with the social services and I'm a member of NICMA.
All the families I work with are happy to provide a reference.

Fiona Dodds

<phone details removed by admin, new members are requested to use the Private message service, thank you>