Reccomendations for Courses
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Reccomendations for Courses

    Hiya, can anyone point me in the right direction or recommend a company that I could do my level 3 childcare at home whilst childminding? Thank you 😊

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries


    Ask your Local Authority - they might have courses.

    Or PLA offer the course

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 16
    Post Thanks / Like


    I'm using @homechildcare and they've been very supportive and managed to get it paid for by an adult learner loan that I dont have to pay back until I earn over £22000 ish.
    Don't use stonebridge, they expect you to have additional support from someone with a level 5 childcare qualification, so they are really suited to someone in a nursery rather than those of us who work alone. They dont tell you this until after you've registered and paid a deposit which is annoying and difficult to get your deposit back.
    Hope that helps.



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
Reccomendations for Courses Reccomendations for Courses Reccomendations for Courses

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they donít tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of