finally it's my pre reg visit tomorrow!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default finally it's my pre reg visit tomorrow!

    Yay at long last my pre reg visit is finally here tomorrow morning!
    Hit me with your last minute tips!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the middle
    Posts
    1,049
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Be confident, share your knowledge and enjoy the experience. Ask questions as the inspector is there to help you. Best of luck.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet54 View Post
    Yay at long last my pre reg visit is finally here tomorrow morning! Hit me with your last minute tips!
    Good luck crumpet :-) let us know how it goes :-) x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    158
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How did you get on?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks everyone! It was fab, really relaxed and like a chat really. I kept talking too much lol and she was saying oh you've just answered my next question!
    I really wishes in hadn't worried so much.
    She loved my setting and playroom said she couldn't fault it .
    Really happy and positive! Yay plus it's Friday!
    Can't wait for certificate to come now. She did say to start chasing it as I have a family waiting for me. X

  6. Likes BallyH, Maza liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi crumpet, congrats on having a successful pre-reg visit :-) just wondering as I'm in the process now...how long after submitting your Ofsted application did they contact you to arrange your pre-reg? X

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet54 View Post
    Thanks everyone! It was fab, really relaxed and like a chat really. I kept talking too much lol and she was saying oh you've just answered my next question! I really wishes in hadn't worried so much. She loved my setting and playroom said she couldn't fault it . Really happy and positive! Yay plus it's Friday! Can't wait for certificate to come now. She did say to start chasing it as I have a family waiting for me. X
    Well done!!! :-)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlyB View Post
    Hi crumpet, congrats on having a successful pre-reg visit :-) just wondering as I'm in the process now...how long after submitting your Ofsted application did they contact you to arrange your pre-reg? X
    Submitted in June got the call end of October x
    I was ringing up weekly chasing it up constantly the delay was the social services checks were lost- I contacted myself it was a lot of frustrated calls as everything had been completed by July so it took all that time on just the ss checks.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumofone View Post

    Well done!!! :-)
    Thanks mumofone looking forward to starting now. Shouldn't be too long to wait for certificate.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet54 View Post
    Thanks mumofone looking forward to starting now. Shouldn't be too long to wait for certificate.
    Yay! This was me 7 months ago! It's good to finally get started :-)

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh wow I hope mine don't take that long as I have a child waiting to start in January eek! 😁 X

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlyB View Post
    Oh wow I hope mine don't take that long as I have a child waiting to start in January eek! ?de01 X
    How long is a piece of string comes to mind! Ha!

  14. #13
    Simona Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet54 View Post
    Submitted in June got the call end of October x
    I was ringing up weekly chasing it up constantly the delay was the social services checks were lost- I contacted myself it was a lot of frustrated calls as everything had been completed by July so it took all that time on just the ss checks.
    Well done and good luck in your new career....your family in waiting will be delighted.

    It looks like Tribal/Prospects did mange to register you within the 12 weeks which Ofsted states the registration must take...so now make sure you get that certificate in time too.

    Good luck!

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post

    Well done and good luck in your new career....your family in waiting will be delighted.

    It looks like Tribal/Prospects did mange to register you within the 12 weeks which Ofsted states the registration must take...so now make sure you get that certificate in time too.

    Good luck!
    Thanks Simona, yes once the checks were back then it was really quick process. It would have been sooner but I specifically needed a Friday due to my friend having my daughter, so yes once it was all through it was very quick!
    I've just been around the community cafe, medical centre and post office to put my flyers up! Yay!
    (I'm not sure whether the family waiting have made a u turn see my other post lol) 😄

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just had another enquiry already!

  17. Likes BallyH liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
finally it's my pre reg visit tomorrow! finally it's my pre reg visit tomorrow! finally it's my pre reg visit tomorrow!

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk