30 minutes of care!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 30 minutes of care!

Hiya all, can any one advise what I should do. I have been helping out a friend prior to my registration and have her LO from 9-4 4 days but her older child I pick up at 3.30 and usually don't make it in the door for 4pm when his mum comes. Now I'm registered he is blocking a full afternoon space for just £2 a day (sibling discount applied to standard rate). Anyone been in a similar situation??? is there a work around?? Only newly registered so can't apply for a variation till next Sept!.
    Thanks in advance.

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

How much would you like to charge for him? Could you have a word with your friend and explain to her that now you are registered you will be having other children and will have to raise the price? She is getting a very good deal at £2 even though its only half an hour.

Is he under 8? if so, can you have 6 children under 8? If you are allowed to have 6 under 8yrs then you have 4 other spaces.. or do you have young children yourself?
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.