NEYTCO...a new organisation
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Simona Guest

    Default NEYTCO...a new organisation

    NEYTCO...stands for National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation

    It was formed recently and is growing very fast

    Website has been under construction and ready to be launched soon...it is very good, I can vouch for that as I saw it yesterday...lots of work has gone into it!
    Members include big names in EY...some you will know

    The best thing is that they include cms...
    Cms can join as Associates
    This gives you the benefits of these trainers, some very well known, who are located all over England but travel all over to offer training and support in many areas...from building a website to Leadership to Safeguarding..it has an Ofsted inspector in its ranks...all useful to independent cms! Plus excellent info sharing as some members have access to DfE

    Cms can join as Members if they can offer support and mentoring to other cms
    Mentoring is the buzz word at present, look at @Home Childcare, mentoring is offered as part of the package of SAM at a cost!
    Cms can offer mentoring in many way+ support with paperwork, business support, best practice or just someone to rely on for support

    Membership is £35...once the website is live you can see the benefits....I will post it as I get info.

    I attended another meeting yesterday...the group is inclusive and cms get mentioned at all times...I feel respected within the group and they listen to all views, they have independent cms in their radar, knowing we will need support in future

    I am part of the group and pleased to belong alongside some well known names in EY

    I will keep you updated and will post the link to the website as soon as it goes live

    NEYTCO is not a representing association. .it is an organisation where independent cms will fit in well and get lots of benefits and it backs Enterprise Rockers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    562
    Registered Childminder since
    July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sounds interesting, thanks Simona

    Sam x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    2nd star to the right
    Posts
    394
    Registered Childminder since
    jan 85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Will "watch this space" with interest. Thanks Simona

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,832
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That does sound interesting Simona. I look forward to hearing more.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    58
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi Simona
    I know this is quite an old thread but I was just looking at the NEYTCO website and thinking of joining as I am doing freelance training as well as writing and childminding these days but I can't see a membership option specifically for Childminders, and individual membership is £64 not £35. Do you know if the CM rate went by the board?
    Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    NEYTCO...stands for National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation

    It was formed recently and is growing very fast

    Website has been under construction and ready to be launched soon...it is very good, I can vouch for that as I saw it yesterday...lots of work has gone into it!
    Members include big names in EY...some you will know

    The best thing is that they include cms...
    Cms can join as Associates
    This gives you the benefits of these trainers, some very well known, who are located all over England but travel all over to offer training and support in many areas...from building a website to Leadership to Safeguarding..it has an Ofsted inspector in its ranks...all useful to independent cms! Plus excellent info sharing as some members have access to DfE

    Cms can join as Members if they can offer support and mentoring to other cms
    Mentoring is the buzz word at present, look at @Home Childcare, mentoring is offered as part of the package of SAM at a cost!
    Cms can offer mentoring in many way+ support with paperwork, business support, best practice or just someone to rely on for support

    Membership is £35...once the website is live you can see the benefits....I will post it as I get info.

    I attended another meeting yesterday...the group is inclusive and cms get mentioned at all times...I feel respected within the group and they listen to all views, they have independent cms in their radar, knowing we will need support in future

    I am part of the group and pleased to belong alongside some well known names in EY

    I will keep you updated and will post the link to the website as soon as it goes live

    NEYTCO is not a representing association. .it is an organisation where independent cms will fit in well and get lots of benefits and it backs Enterprise Rockers

  6. #6
    Simona Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Childrenatheart View Post
    Hi Simona
    I know this is quite an old thread but I was just looking at the NEYTCO website and thinking of joining as I am doing freelance training as well as writing and childminding these days but I can't see a membership option specifically for Childminders, and individual membership is £64 not £35. Do you know if the CM rate went by the board?
    Thanks
    I am not 100% sure which category you would fulfil...I would have thought Individual member but it says they can't be an EY setting...a bit confusing but let me get to Laura and I will clarify for you and come back


    Neytco | Annual Membership Fees

    those interested may have heard NEYTCO was launched on 15 December ...it was a good event and the trainers in NEYTCO are well known...they often write in NWorld and EYE
    Keep your eyes open ...the training will be really good

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    411
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not heard of this one or ever heard it mentioned on the site before I must have a nosy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    58
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    I am not 100% sure which category you would fulfil...I would have thought Individual member but it says they can't be an EY setting...a bit confusing but let me get to Laura and I will clarify for you and come back


    Neytco | Annual Membership Fees

    those interested may have heard NEYTCO was launched on 15 December ...it was a good event and the trainers in NEYTCO are well known...they often write in NWorld and EYE
    Keep your eyes open ...the training will be really good
    Thanks for replying Simona. I did check and I would come under the individual category apparently. I was considering joining but it's a lot of money for me at the moment and I saw a box asking for a coupon code so I had a google to see if I could find anything and came across this thread by accident. I saw that you had mentioned the £35 fee so thought it worth following up just in case.

  9. #9
    Simona Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Childrenatheart View Post
    Thanks for replying Simona. I did check and I would come under the individual category apparently. I was considering joining but it's a lot of money for me at the moment and I saw a box asking for a coupon code so I had a google to see if I could find anything and came across this thread by accident. I saw that you had mentioned the £35 fee so thought it worth following up just in case.
    I have emailed NEYTCO...will post answer for you when it comes through

    My OP was 2013 when I attended the initial meetings with other potential members to discuss the development of the company...£35 is now out of date and I see there are many tiers and so many different groups


    Mum67...some info here for you
    New organisation aims to bring early years trainers together | Nursery World

    Here are some photos of the actual launch at Portcullis House...a few well known trainers there

    http://neytco.co.uk/press/neytco-lau...r-2014-photos/

  10. #10
    Simona Guest

    Default

    Membership of NEYTCO for CMs is the 'Individual' for £64 pa

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
NEYTCO...a new organisation NEYTCO...a new organisation NEYTCO...a new organisation

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk