Big board books
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Big board books

onceinabluemoon Guest

Default Big board books

Can anybody recommend any baby board books that are a bit taller. bigger than the average board book please?

I bought the book shelf that somebody posted about and filled it with lovely books for the older mindees but the toddlers just won't leave them alone and they're getting wrecked in only a few days. Rightly or wrongly decided to fill the shelf with board books for the babies and toddlers and put the older kiddies' books somewhere else. BUT all the books seem to be too short to poke over the top of the 'sling' pocket that they sit in...

Registered Childminder since
    jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

hi the works have them in near me, mothercare had 2 but were the washable paper books (like the ones you use washable pens on) but were for babys lovely pictures they were pricey £9.99 each the works were £5.99

Registered Childminder since
    oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Asda had some lovely one's, i bought two for my minde's birthday.

onceinabluemoon Guest

Thanks Ladies,

I picked ups few from the works this afternoon, I got 5 little ducks one, a gruffalo one and one on opposites. Only £2.99 each so I was a happy bunny They had one on fire engines too but i left it there because it had a press button siren and I'm just not that brave...

We don't have an Asda near but thanks for the thought