Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default risk assessment for building new conservatory/playroom

hello, we are just about to have a conservatory /play room built, and our gardens landscaped to incorporate a play area - so excited, cant wait.

Ive just spoken to ofsted and they have advised me that i need to put it in writing to them and obviously do a thorough risk assessment.

Does any one, who has been in the same situation as me have a risk assessment already drawn up which i could copy. please ?????

many thanks

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had an extension for a playroom last year. I notified Ofsted and they told me to do a RA. they did not require proof that the RA had been carried out. Although, Ofsted inspector did check on inspection. I used my existing RAs and just made a new one for a different room, showing all the new points that needed to be covered.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I did. Notified Ofsted at the beginning and then just before the work ended so we were set to go when it had. I used the same template I already used on other rooms in the house. I must say I sent a copy of them with photographs. No problems.