Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: milk

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default milk

I sent off my forms to Coolmilk over a week ago to start receiving milk asap but no milk has arrived However i have missed two phone calls from a company called milk4childminders, and now i've done a google check (thought it odd that another company had got hold of my details) it seems milk4childminders is Coolmilk -for childminders. I'm a bit that i have to deal with another company when i applied to Coolmilk and have been expecting to see milk on my doorstep as i've supplied them with all the information they need. The message says i 'may be eligible' and the second one basically says why haven't i returned their call
    Anyone else deal with milk4childminders?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From what I understand it's the same company - they just give themselves a different name when dealing with childminders.

Mine took about 3 weeks to set up and they were really helpful throughout.

there's an extra NMRU form you will need to fill in that they will email you - I imagine that's what the phone call is about.

Bear with them - I've not had any problems at all once the initial faffing was sorted

sep-09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are the same, I have to admit I was a little surpried when joining cool milk recently that I was passed to a second company who work with them.
    I was also very disappointed that childminders are not given the cups they advertise for cool for milk as these arent offered by milk4childminders

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I joined before they had set up milk4childminders and to be honest I have noticed the standard of service has dropped since they made the change.

I got the cups but I had heard they don't send them out now - they are very cheap it that helps you feel better though I have recently had to make some changes to my milk arrangements and whereas before these were processed quite promptly, I was told it would take a week for the change to take effect. Then they got the order wrong on the next sheet (which is for the following week) and despite phoning immediatly i was again told to change it would take ANOTHER week I did comment that the local milk and more milkman can accept order changes the night before delivery!

They do deliver reliably in the main but if i will be kicking up big time if there are any more problems.

Feb 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

ok thank you for putting my mind at rest that they are one & the same. Shame they couldn't email me as they are much more likey to 'get me' than phoning Well i'm very busy the next few days so i expect i'll get another ' why haven't you called' call

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol I've been minding a year now and I only just sent off my application to them last week!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This is their email address. I usually speak to jackie (in fact she may BE Milk4childminders lol!)
    customerservice@milk4childminders.com

Oh and just to keep it confusing, the weekly order sheets come from coolmilk still