Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lovely parents

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Lovely parents

I must be one of the lucky ones, the parents of the children I care for are so lovely and really have made me feel special. On my birthday and for christmas they have got me really thoughtful gifts and messages. As I said I am very lucky, and it's not all plain sailing.
    Just wanted to share a positive message about parents and good relationships, spread a little kindness this Christmas it's contagious!

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree - just had a text from a mummy to say her little ones homemade pressies are so lovely that they made her cry and thanking us for looking after her so well - Made my night!

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a parent who bought me a lovely gift bag of pressies for Christmas (I've put it under the tree so don't know whats in it yet) she also gave me a bottle of wine and 2 bunches of flowers.... not only that, she gave me £50 to take myself and my 2 assistants out for a drink because she said we're worth it

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by winstonian View Post
    I agree - just had a text from a mummy to say her little ones homemade pressies are so lovely that they made her cry and thanking us for looking after her so well - Made my night!
    Ahh thats lovely, one of my parents did the same bless her

sept10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have lovely parents to. I had pressies and cards for my birthday and so far chocolates and wine for christmas.

I know I am very lucky to have such wonderful parents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I have got gifts from all of my parents and opened one today it was in a gift bag so compulsory ) the most beautiful silver and turquoise earings and necklace! I love turquoise and have been wearing them all day - the card had such a lovely message in it too

feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

me too my parents have been very supportive through a difficult year and given me loads of pressies even though we are all skint, I'm sure the lovely ones outnumber the mean ones

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so pleased loads of people have lovely parents. I feel soooo lucky. My first family were full time siblings and the parents are so nice couldnt believe how lucky I was to get that straight away. My next family are for one schoolie.

Siblings mum was coming to pick up mindees and younest fell and cried. She got up and came to me for a cuddle so I gave her a quick one and passed her to mum. Mum said "Awww she went to work mummy for a cuddle" so I said "Ahh well nothing beats real mummy" and she smiled. It felt so nice for her to say what she did.

The schoolies parents came to collect one day and schoolie was telling her funny stories saying mummy was a hairdresser, doctor and a childminder. Her mum said "Oh no I cant be a childminder, we like Emma too much for ME to be your childminder"

It is comments like that make me feel valued

Aug 08
    Non childminder member
    Childminder!
    Post Thanks / Like

Some lovely parents out there. Three out of my five sets of parents gave me a card/gift this year. The other two both wished me a happy Christmas