Can you ALL help please....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Penny1959 Guest

Default Can you ALL help please....

Please read as I would like the views of Non NCMA members and NCMA members - the more the better.

As some of you may be aware from my posts under NCMA membership at the moment NCMA are undertaking some consultation on 2 important issues that will impact on the future of NCMA.

As someone who is passionate about registered childminding and NCMA I want to ensure NCMA have the views of as many childminders as possible including the views from non members about why they are not members.

I have produced 2 questionnaires - one for non NCMA members and one for members.

TIME IS SHORT - as I plan to give the summary results of the questionnaires to NCMA chair when she visits my setting on 18th November - so only 1 week to respond.

IF you will help me with this research please PM me with your personal email address and I will send both the member and the non member questionnaire - so you can fill in the one you need but also - if you wish - forward to your NCMA and non NCMA friends to ask if they will also fill in one for me.

All responses will remain confidential and although I will have people's email address - I will delete it once I have sent the questionnaire and a confirmation that completed questionnaire has been received.

Please help- the future o NCMA is in members hands - we all need to express our views.

And as it is a time of change then it is an opportunity for non members to tell NCMA why they are not members - and what needs doing before they will re consider becoming members of NCMA.

Thanks for your help

Penny

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not even registered yetbut will probably want to o join ncma - where does that put me wrt filling out a questionnaire?
    Typos-iPhone,NOT me!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

PM'd you

xx

June 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Pm'd you

Jacqui

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Send me one
    Carol xx

Post Thanks / Like

PM'd you

Pipsqueak Guest

Don;t forget to pass this onto your colleagues who aren't on this forum (for whatever reason lol)

Penny have posted on MYOB ***** and Mumsnet in the relevant sections.

Penny1959 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nature'sKids! View Post
    I'm not even registered yetbut will probably want to o join ncma - where does that put me wrt filling out a questionnaire?
    No reason why you can't fill it in - some questions you won't be able answer - but you will have an opinion on other questions

Penny

Penny1959 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Don;t forget to pass this onto your colleagues who aren't on this forum (for whatever reason lol)

Penny have posted on MYOB ***** and Mumsnet in the relevant sections.
    Thanks Pipsqueak

Penny

Penny1959 Guest

Thank YOU

To everyone who has responded so far - I have now sent out 21 questionnaires - Please pass on to as many as possible.

If not requested one yet - Please do so NCMA 's work has an impact on members and non members (such as reduced fees to Ofsted) so I really want everyones opinion.

The more people who respond (both members and non members) the more impact the results will have.

Thank you again

Penny

Post Thanks / Like

I'll pm you Penny

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Penny1959 Guest

Replies now starting to come back - thank you

Some really helpful positive comments and suggestions from both NCMA members and non members

And in fact some are saying that until they read the questionnaire they had no idea how much NCMA did for members?

Keep up the requests for questionnaires will send out until November 16th - so that people have time to respond and pass on to friends.

Deadline for replies is MIDNIGHT on 17th November - and yes will ensure all replies are in summary of results before Sue Davis rings my door bell at 9:30am on 18th Nov.

I really am very, very gratefull for you wonderful forum members quick response - but still need more - get your non forum friends to respond as well.

Penny

Jan 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Pm'd you, and will pass it onto others for you

Pipsqueak Guest

Posted everywhere I can and have had two responses from Mumsnet and passed on your email addy Penny.

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Please send me one Penny, think you have my addy

Great inititive

Penny1959 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate View Post
    Please send me one Penny, think you have my addy

Great inititive
    Have done Playmate

Penny

Penny1959 Guest

Just sent out the 50th questionnaire for today - and had 9 responses so far.

Begining to get requests from friends of forum members and from other places where posted by Pipsqueak - but most have gone to forum members.

Please keep on forwarding to friends - and sending back the completed ones

And if not asked for copies of questionnaire yet - well just pm your email address and I will send to you.

Many Thanks Everyone

Penny

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

May '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I will pm you now

Pipsqueak Guest

I have emailed all my colleagues that I have email addys for.... and thats a fair few lol!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast