Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't want to read and run.

What a horrible person she is! It's great to hear that the head didn't believe her and took your side though.

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Nasty peice of work, good on you for not letting this evil woman get away with it.
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Ive had someone threaten to report me to Ofsted, basically because they didnt want to pay monies owed and I pointed her out to other childminders and said dont take her on, cos she will rip you off. I phoned Ofsted for advice - they said they would have to investigate whatever she was claiming (I never did find out what she was going to say about me!!!), but if I had nothing to hide then I had nothing to worry about - which is exactly the same thing Im going to say to you! Chill out - Ofsted arent stupid, they know what they're looking for. Shes probably just trying to put the frightners on you anyway. I told my potential complainer that Ofsted were welcome in my setting any time they liked. Funnily enough - she didnt "complain". (She didnt pay either, but that is another story!!!).

x

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh honey what a horrible experience. big hugs. lots of good advice given already. I have to say when I read the poison in his food bit I did think that thsi woman might have a mental health issue - that is slightly out the scale of reality - does she have a history that you know of.

who knows what sort of things she comes out with infront of her child hopefully the head will have picked up on this and alerted any relevant agencies
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

BuggsieMoo Guest

Hi All
    Just wanted to update you all. Ofsted made an unannounced visit to check up on the allegations made against me. The inspector was really nice, went through it all with me (once again allegations had changed) and could see it was all a load of rubbish and said I'd get a letter in about a week confirming this - as would the person who made the complaint. I showed him all the stuff I had received, all the parent letters I've had in support and testimonials and he was really impressed with these.
    Thank you for all your support - pleased they have been and gone and that I can hold my head up high.
    x

july 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

phew!

Thank goodness that's over. Must be such a relief

best wishes,
    Wendy

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

That is good news - glad Ofsted dealt with it quite quickly too! x

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't want to read and run.

I'm glad that this has all been sorted out now, bar the money side of things, hopefully either NCMA or MM will help you sort that all out.

Everything seems to happen when our husbands go to the sandpit doesn't it? I had a similar thing happen when my OH went there earlier this year, another wife made an allegation about me having too many children, it was all disproved fairly quickly, but on top of OH going and dealing with your's and your children's feelings it all seems 100 times worse.

I hope your unit is being supportive and that you have good welfare cover, and if you ever need a rant, my inbox is always open to you.

Chin up, Chick x

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad its all been sorted for you

Some parents are worse behaved then the children dont understand why some people are so evil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12