CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young

Hi,

Has anyone completed or doing the CACHE level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social care and Children and Young Peoples Services.

I am about to send off to do this, but the core and mandatory units all look a bit scary so I was wondering if it was as bad or hard as it looks.

Does anyone also know if it is better to do this, or go straight onto a Early Years Foundation degree.

Thank you.

mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant help you sorry!, but i would love to do something like this. Ive got a level 4, and would like to resume my studies but im unsure what to do. how do you find out about this course?, is it funded, etc.
    many thanks

mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

hello again, ive just emailed a company called tinies training, and they have swiftly replied to say i cannot do it as its only for nursery managers, not childminders