Babysitter with a difference
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Babysitter with a difference

I've just been on 'That other site' and there's a person advertising as ' A baysitter with a difference', she babysits in her own home. The problem is she also mentions in her ad that she used to be a childminder, surely she knows if she cares for children in her own home for reward then she's a childminder and not a babysitter. It's the Newcastle site if any of you want to get in touch with her to put her right

June 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't find it. But if it's under two hours a day she does not need to be registered.

Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

report the post to a moderator and they will remove it... I have reported 'babysitters' before
    boo

sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, don't know what 'that other site' is but I would think it needs reporting as they could even be offering overnight care which needs registering with ofsted. Sounds like it would be childminding to me unless it's for less than 2 hours but not many parents want babysitters for less than 2 hours anyway.