Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default One off Mindee & CM grant question?

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well! Weve just got back from a week in Somerset ... had a fab time, went too quick as usual! Anyway ive just picked my little girl up from her first day back at pre school and one of the Mums asked if i could have her little girl tomorrow for 3 hours, just a one off ... how do i stand with things like that? Can i just do it and then invoice her or is there something i have to do?

My other question is about the CM Grant ... is it different in every area? I filled in a form to claim something like £120 and £50 money back from the courses i paid for and they have put the £50 into my bank acc but not the other? I didnt even know about this money until after i registered tbh but now they said i could have it i wonder why they havent sent it me lol xxx

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

No idea about money but temp children are fine you still need a contract albeit fir temporary care and also gather normal info on the child, policies etc stil apply and you need to make parent aware

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It may be that it comes from 2 different departments and so you will get 2 cheques or credits. Id probably give them a ring to chase it if it has been a while.
    As for the single day care , you just need her to sign contract and permissions as for all mindees. Ive attached a short term contract I use if it helps x
    Attached Files Attached Files

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there , yes you can just do a one off but you need a temporary contract , it's easy enough to draft yourself stating the basics

And the grant dies vary from area to area I got £600 7 yrs ago
    H4H supporter 'per mare per terram'

Dec 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW £600!!!! Thats a nice grant :-)

Thanks all for your help, and for that copy of the temp contract, thats really good of you :-) I knew you would all be able to help ... Thanks again! xxxx

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gromitsgal;903370[COLOR="RoyalBlue"
    ]WOW £600!!!! Thats a nice grant :-)
    [/COLOR]
    Thanks all for your help, and for that copy of the temp contract, thats really good of you :-) I knew you would all be able to help ... Thanks again! xxxx
    I think she said £50 for Courses so prob covers her first First Aid, and £120 not £600!!!

You are all so lucky we never got anything like that in our day. You were starting your own business and had to fund it!

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I also hit £1395 ! T buy pc equipment 2 yrs ago ! So I have myself a nice smart board and several dell lap tops oh and digital slr camera to boot lol
    Can't quite believe it myself tbh

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm lying lol it was £3195 I got I got my figures mixed up

Dec 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well ive just contacted them and i only actually get that £50. Wish id photocopied the form before i sent it now, im sure it said more than that :-/ Ah well. Thanks for all your help ladies xx