what size shed???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what size shed???

I have a lovely big garden which is work in progress at the moment.I'm after a shed which will house the water tray, trikes ect but then want them to come out during the day so we can use the shed as a playhouse with the play kitchen ect in.

I've been looking at 2 sizes 12x8ft and 12 x 10 ft.Theres an extra £140 for the bigger size.Is it worth it?

for yous with play sheds are they used? or mainly just for storage?

does anyone have any recommendations of where to buy? i'm currently looking at the billy oh sheds at garden buildings direct.

Apr10
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone?????

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just had a look at the billy-oh ones , they are lovely but very expensive. I had a 10x8 built last year with window and double doors and it only cost £350 erected. I would ring round local companies Im sure youll find much cheaper options , and they will usually go with your design.
    As for size mine is large enough for all my coupes , sandtrays, basketball net etc