Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Phil & Teds explorer help please!

I have just have my Phil & Teds explorer delivered and have put it together.

However, there is a largeish gap between the hood and the top of the seat, is this right?

Also I thought the second seat reclined slightly but the one I have been given doesnt.

I ordered the storm cover with it and it comes in a bag with velcro straps on it, where am I meant to strap it?? Lol

Really pleased with it though!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have an Explorer which I am pleased with.

Yes, there is a big gap between the hood and the seat. You should have a plastic piece that you can hook on to cover the gap. This is usually used when you have the main seat flat but I have put it on to stop thebwind blowing through.

The second seat doesn't recline at all which is a shame.

It took me a while to work out where to Velcro the raincover pouch. It fits on the side of the pushchair, down the bottom near the basket. Have fun trying to get the cover back in to the ouch after using it, lol!!!
    littletreasures xx

onceinabluemoon Guest

As above

If you are lucky you may have one which the hood does not pop off but be warned there are a lot of faulty hoods out there...

If you look at an advert for the pannier bags you will see where the waterproof bag clips on - be warned it is very hard to get it that small again so do check to see how its folded before you just whip it out, lol!