Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7 seater cars

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We bought an Smax in September and love, love, love it!
    Liz xx

Jan 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a VW Touran and love it, all 5 seats in the back take a car seat or booster cushion. I traded in my Galaxy which I also loved, but it was petrol and was costing a fortune to run.

I went to the VW showroom with 3 car seats and a pushchair and tested it in the showroom! (I did have to buy a mothercare double buggy as it was the only double I could find which fitted in the boot with all 7 seat in use)

May 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    i have a zafira and i don't like it as a 7 seater. if i didn't hav emine and spent so much money on it to keep it running i would buy a SEAT alambra. they have the best review on all car sites. i'll go for this as soon as i win money!!!
    Would say the same as this. We have a Zafira but do not use it as a 7 seater very often (I don't drive) but useful in the holidays but no room in boot for my pushchairs. A friend has the Seat Alhambra and would love one of these eventually especially if hubby joins the business full time (he is registered but works full time elsewhere to escape me lol)

The one I wanted for a long while purely for selfish reason because it had built in car seats was a Galaxy - no idea what it was like as a car lol
    love Kate
    Save the earth it's the only planet with chocolate

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Everyone!

I took all your opinions on board and have done loads of research. Tomorrow I'm picking up my a Renault Espace 54 plate. 54,000 miles. Paid £5,000 for it. It's an automatic and you can use the manual drive too. Gonna take some getting used to but it's going to be so great not having to cram everyone into my little peugeot 106 anymore. And I can take on some more kids. Just hope it pays for itself cos all my savings have gone on this baby
    Blondes have more fun!

Mar 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a Citroen C8 with 7 seats. Its the second one I have had and a mechanic friend of mine dispairs when I take it in to him he hates citroens with a passion!!
    I've had problems on BOTH cars with the seats getting stuck and not pulling forward to get to the rear seats, and also with my sliding doors (something I saw as an advantage when I got mine as opposed to the Galaxy which I really wanted but didnt want opening doors, on account of being bumped into other cars).
    I do like my car, BUT if I was going to change it I'd probably look at another make.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123