Does Litaf buggy board fit Phil and Teds explorer?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Does Litaf buggy board fit Phil and Teds explorer?

Hi
    I have been offered a Phil and Teds Explorer for £150, with accessories. Still decided whether to go for it!?
    And will my Litaf seat 2 go buggy board fit onto it??
    Come May I should have two 18months and one 6 months old!
    Help please
    Jo

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't think there would be enough run behind with the second seat attached as it sticks out a far bit. If you did manage to attach it there wouldn't be enough room for a child on it, iygwim! I have the sport version & have just brought a buggypod for it as I'll soon have 9mth, 10mth & a just 2yr old.
    P&T's are great buggys though & if its in good condition thats a great price, I say go for it!

onceinabluemoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jo.jo76 View Post
    Hi
    I have been offered a Phil and Teds Explorer for £150, with accessories. Still decided whether to go for it!?
    And will my Litaf seat 2 go buggy board fit onto it??
    Come May I should have two 18months and one 6 months old!
    Help please
    Jo
    No idea about the buggy board although I'm pretty sure that on P&Ts website it says no buggy board fits.

Is that a new explorer for £150 or an original explorer (later known as e3) for £150, if its the new one that's an amazing price if its the original one its about right.

Feb 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

I didn't think buggy board would go on it from looking at photo of it. Not sure if it's an old one or a new one, what is the difference?
    It's about 2 yrs old so I expect it is an old one
    Might have to look into the buggy pod then or maybe one of those backpack carry things for 6month old, just not sure by back would take it!

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Back packs are good for long walks but aren't great when you might be bending down, when in shops to reach things or trolly, or when trying to deal with another child! AND your 6 mth old will grow!

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

That buggy board does fit on but not with second seat so not what you need, the smorf2 buggy pod works well to transport 3