Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone recommend a good stroller,

Hi

I am currently selling a maclaren techno xt in black. i bought it because my friends rave about it however i dont. if i have one child in the pram and hold the hand of another child i cant steer the pram, the basket is a disaster waste of time.

Can anyoen recommend a good stroller for the boot of the car that has a really good seat unti and is one handle bar for ease of pushing with one hand. x

onceinabluemoon Guest

Default Re: Anyone recommend a good stroller,

My favourite one handed push is my bugaboo bee plus. It cost a fortune but it soooo worth it!

ReReg10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

cybex callisto (mamas & papas) its umbrella fold and the style of a stroller but has the 1 handle.

i also like the bugaboo bee but had to sell mine as its no good for over 2's as the seat is too small, there is a newer version out now though (bee+)......i used to make hoods, liners & footmuffs for the bugaboo range

another one i go back to & buy everytime i go on holiday is a Mamas & papas Freestyler, lies completely flat, large seat, easy steer, easy fold

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

as a light weight stroller i love my mamas and papas aria ive had 2 over the years and think its fab , it has a bar handle so can be pushed with one hand folds small and weighs only 5 kg you can get them new on ebay for around £60 as theyre no longer making them but a few reatailers are still selling them including the ebay argos clearance shop
    H4H supporter 'per mare per terram'

onceinabluemoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Louise0208 View Post
    cybex callisto (mamas & papas) its umbrella fold and the style of a stroller but has the 1 handle.

i also like the bugaboo bee but had to sell mine as its no good for over 2's as the seat is too small, there is a newer version out now though (bee+)......i used to make hoods, liners & footmuffs for the bugaboo range

another one i go back to & buy everytime i go on holiday is a Mamas & papas Freestyler, lies completely flat, large seat, easy steer, easy fold
    This is the version I have and I've used it for newborns (3 weeks) right up to a 3 year old. The seat 'grows' with the child so can be changed to suit all different ages really easily, it has a huge shopping basket (my friend's son can curl up and sleep in hers!) and is just simplicity itself to fold. I also have a Quinny buzz that I love but I dont think that would fit your car as its quite a big fold.