Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Advice please

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Advice please

Hi, I have 2 mindees form the same family but havent had them for 2 days because of the snow...dad rang this morning and said they would be back tomorrow but could I have older sis as well...(she is 5) as school is shut My question is....is it Ok for me to have her as I have no contract fot her or information sheet filled in. Not sure what to do

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Advice please

Just ask him to come 10 mins early as there are a couplke of things he needs to sign. The contact details should be the same as siblings I would think , but youll still need a temp contract / permissions etc.

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Just ask him to come 10 mins early as there are a couplke of things he needs to sign. The contact details should be the same as siblings I would think , but youll still need a temp contract / permissions etc.
    Yes thats what i would do....draw up a temp contract and form for detials/permission slips etc.

and then if she was to come again because of the snow/sch closure you would have details.
    Becky x

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks...thought this might be the case.....just wasnt sure how far I had to go with signing stuff as it probs will only be for one day..I guess I need him to sign the main stuff like emergency treatment but anything else he should sign??