I'm sooooooo bored!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm sooooooo bored!!!!

I've not been on here much, cos I'm not childminding any more. I work in a nursery now. But I have a bad cough which has made my asthma really bad. Been told by the doctor to stay at home for 2 days.

Its so boring....... ive just been sitting and eating all day!

anyone else not busy? how do "Stay at home" mums cope with the boredom whilst their children are at school all day? I can't even do any housework, cos the effort brings on an asthma attack, I can only sit still.

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm sooooooo bored!!!!

I know what you mean - i havent got any mindees at the moment and its driving me nuts !! havent even got the money to go xmas shopping at the moment. Im trying to keep busy and motivated but it is hard. I end up counting down the hours til the kids come back from school im working on building a website to advertise myself so thats keeping me busy at the moment and hopefully the mindees will come flooding in hope you feel better soon hun xx
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear you are not well hon, but soooo don't need to hear you are sitting at home with nothing to do and bored still I can dream of the day

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Juggler, didint mean to upset you.

I found something to do, I forgot I had loads of paperwork to prepare for a governors meeting this evening!

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tired View Post
    I can't even do any housework, cos the effort brings on an asthma attack, I can only sit still.
    ha ha send me your address and I will pop my paperwork and accounts in the post to you to do whilst your sitting still That'll keep you busy hun

Hope your better soon...know what you mean about the stay at home mums..its nice to get a day off from time to tim but I could not do it all the time

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I know the feeling... as a severe asthmatic myself. When I am battling I really battle and cannot do much. This is the main reason why I have a cleaner come in once a week to do the elbow grease cleaning... the cleaning materials set me off too.

Write out your Christmas cards, make something (paint... knit...?), do you have any hobbies?... watch Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth ).

Hope you feel better soon x
    Jen