Small car big boot..?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    phoebe-alice Guest

Question Small car big boot..?

Hi there, I was wondering if any of you could suggest a small car with a reasonable sized boot. I've been looking at getting a ford fiesta an older one but not the squareish fight one.
    But wanted to see if anybody else had any ideas of cars with a big boot but in a little car, just so you know I was looking for a 5 door aswell, as we have a 3 door at the minute and its a bit of a struggle getting kids in and out.
    But if anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated, preferably a nice looking car too hehe.
    Phoebe x x

Registered Childminder since
    Jun 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Grade 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Small car big boot..?

Dh has a nissan note, the back seat slides back and forward to vary the boot size and it can be really big.
    Ali xx

Registered Childminder since
    june 20
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Small car big boot..?

I have a Toyota yaris (5 dr).Its a small car,and The back seats can be moved forward to make a bigger boot. Im very impressed... I can even get my out and about 360double buggy in boot with room to spare!