xx
    Jennie x x

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Survey

done it, but once again NCMA do not remember they also have members who live abroad!!!! where are we in the regions list?
    God Bless xx T

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Well done to everyone (so far) who has completed it.
    I will second what Manjay has said - NCMA need to know what we need, think and require - at grassroots level.
    I know I have had my problems but to NCMA's credit they have listened and sorted it fast.
    NCMA represents us - all of us - NCMA member or not, heck they even support parents!!!!!

Without our input they cannot make things work how we need it too.

Pass it onto your friends who aren't on this forum as well.
    I agree. We can keep telling them they are losing members to MM insurance, tell them what is not being offered but they also need specific examples of where people have been let down, so if you have, please please complain formally AND fill in the survey. It would be such a shame if NCMA end up struggling for funds to support us as a profession (with training, the Gov't lobbies etc) because they lose so much funding from membership and insurance fees from minders who decamp to MM

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Done , now will they phone me back
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

Feb 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was pretty stumped when it came to the question about "what has NCMA done for you" - in my opinion nothing! As others have said. they do need to know and I wonder if the timing of launching this questionnaire is because they do realise that there is widespread discontent amongst their membership.

It is a good opportunity to give feedback although of course we should not wait for a questionnaire if there is something they need to be told. As others have said, there is clear evidence of them actually listening and trying to make changes so lets hope for some good results out of this one.

Somenone mentioned that they didn't know NCMA were conductiing a questionnaire - I got my "invitation" by email as I am on their distribution list. Do get yourself set up that way from their website to ensure you do not miss out on anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12