Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain, rain and more rain!!!

Ok folks, it's raining heavily here and I don't have all-in-one wet suits for my 17 mth old mindee but I want to make the most of the weather and do something...er.....rain related!

Any ideas?

Was thinking rain makers with toilet tubes and lentils?????? Supervised of course!

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rain, rain and more rain!!!

hi its raining here to im only round corner from you lol blackburn. im not working so dont care were having a pj day watching dvds eating popcorn lol.
    well i would of said jumping in puddles but sounds like lo arent dressed right you get buckets out different sizes and see how much you collect. lo could paint indoors then leave painting outside to see what it looks like when wet.
    you could put a sheet of plastic indoors then put a little water on and let them paddle with bare feet.

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rain, rain and more rain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Louise_Oaktree View Post
    Ok folks, it's raining heavily here and I don't have all-in-one wet suits for my 17 mth old mindee but I want to make the most of the weather and do something...er.....rain related!

Any ideas?

Was thinking rain makers with toilet tubes and lentils?????? Supervised of course!
    yep raining here too Had planned to do The hungry Caterpillar over this hols, but 2 yr old mindie went to the Zoo over the weekend so had a complete change around on my planning

Rainmakers sounds like fun , how about shallow water tray with bugs in to swim? There is something you can do with paper on the rain ohhh but I can't remember! Any chance mindie has wellies with them? Puddling jumping springs to mind