Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Which playhouse?

I have decided I am going to get a wooden playhouse for the garden..... however I'm having a problem deciding which one. I have a lovely husband who doesn't mind how much I spend. I don't have any children so this is just for the mindees. I want it to be no smaller than 5x5 and I am debating whether or not to get a two storey one. I've seen a 5x5 which is £200 but the 2 storey one is £400. Do you think its worth spend double to get a little more space. I really want to use it as another area for them to play in so will have it set up as a home corner which things on walls like white board/black/magnet boards. The upstairs part at the mo would be used as more of a storage space at present cos my mindees are 2 little to be using the stairs (all under 2s).
    Any advice??
    Thanks xx

Apr 93
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which playhouse?

I have a wooden playhouse which I bought for my own children 11 years ago and is still in excellent condition. We went for the 2 storey one and they have a dolls cot, baby born bathing centre and bean bags upstairs, whilst downstairs, they have a kitchen, easel and we keep the the trikes etc in there too. They have all loved it. Mine is in a gated play area so that if I am not in the garden, as maybe preparing snack, they cannot access it.

Post Thanks / Like

One of my mums bought her children a two storey one she says it was well worth the extra cost as they spend hours playing in it.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Sept 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 10x5 two storey playhouse and at the moment use upstairs for storage as all mindees under 2.5,the children love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great

Whatever you decide dont forget to show us the pics

Angel xx

july 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

i got mine from garden buildings direct, cheaper than anywhere else ive seen, quick free delivery ,and excellent after care from thier customer service team, i broke one of the hinges accidently and they sent 2! replacments next day delivery for no charge and the house is 11 months old ,i will try and find a link and add it on

july 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co....ipop-Playhouse , this is the one we have and it was very easy to put up and is quite large inside