Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesco vouchers

Registered Childminder since
    may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tesco vouchers

I have family and friends collecting for me, and hubby has agreed to take the collecting box into his work. He works for a relatively big company so hopefully I'll get a few more. This is my first year of collecting so if I don't get many then I will just bank and collect next year too. x

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chell View Post
    I thought I was doing well getting given 6 in there yesterday! I spent £6 but wasn't given one. The lady said the screen didn't prompt her but my receipt said I was due one. She gave me 6. I've got about 30, don't think I'll be getting much.
    I've got 40 so far. Put a poster on the wall facing my door in the hope of encouraging parents to give me theirs and hopefully ask their friends and family. After all it's their children who'll benefit . Although I think I'll be banking them this year be lovely to have 3000 been looking at the catalogue I could go mad on all the lovely resources . In my dreams is the only way I think as I think most will shop at asda. Oh well got my family on the case too

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Louise View Post
    I've got 40 so far. Put a poster on the wall facing my door in the hope of encouraging parents to give me theirs and hopefully ask their friends and family. After all it's their children who'll benefit . Although I think I'll be banking them this year be lovely to have 3000 been looking at the catalogue I could go mad on all the lovely resources . In my dreams is the only way I think as I think most will shop at asda. Oh well got my family on the case too
    I have enough for a wooden spoon. I've got just under 100. I only go into Tesco Express about once a week, usually at the weekend for wine. I always buy milk to make it up to £5 to get a voucher but am never given one till I ask. Then they tend to give me a couple.

Last week in Kettering Tesco I knew fine well I hadn't spent enough but asked the chap if I was entitled to any. I then had a conversation with my Mum telling her it was less you had to spend in Tesco Express. When the man gave my Mum the receipt he gave her some vouchers.

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive got just over 1100 so far, so will probably get the tuff spot tray and bank the rest or may just bank them all i would love to get the stand as well but wont have enough for both. Most of my parents are collecting for me

may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have about 400 of tescos and the same for sainsburys...... think i'm going to bank the tesco ones this year and spend the sainsburys as there isn't much I want to spend my tesco ones on (i need 2000+ for the stuff I like) and I want to get some thing worth while. I have everyone I know collecting for me.......x

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

So unfair I go shopping every other week ad dh buys food etc in the week for essentials from sainsburys (I don't have a huge income) I've asked family n friends but most don't shop at tescos. I've got about 60 guess I'll bank for next year n then buy a tennis ball. Hopefully next year will get some more for a hula hoop. Some of u are lucky to know people who work there. Well done everyone.

Oct 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Tesco vouchers

When I parked near to the schoold this morning an old lady came out of her house and asked me if I wouldlike her vouchers as she "can see that you work with children"! What a lovely lady. I promised to tell her what I get with them.

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

My DH flirts outrageously with one of the check out girls at the express one round the corner....think I've got close to 500 vouchers out of his shamelessness! Plus they now know I'm minding and give me extra!

My sister works in sainsburys so I've done quite well out of her!

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=maisiemog;697399]My DH flirts outrageously with one of the check out girls at the express one round the corner....think I've got close to 500 vouchers out of his shamelessness!

Might get dh to try this

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know what they are saving the tokens for yet??? I havent a clue what Id like Got bout 1300 at mo.

bexcee Guest

So what has every one ordered now that the Tesco vouchers have finished? I can't decide whether to bank them for next year but then feel a bit guilty as the mindee's mum has given me quite a few and I think she would like to see her lo benefiting from what I get (she leaves in Oct)

aly Guest

just counted and I have 1751..
    did bank about 500 last year but forgot to send them and they are still on my shelf...

wonder if i send them and pretend it was ok'f by someone lol.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just counted mine, I ended up with 173, whopee do!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bexcee View Post
    So what has every one ordered now that the Tesco vouchers have finished? I can't decide whether to bank them for next year but then feel a bit guilty as the mindee's mum has given me quite a few and I think she would like to see her lo benefiting from what I get (she leaves in Oct)
    The goods don't arrive till late Aug/Sept if you are lucky - I thought they had forgotten me last year!!
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Only got 447 this year.
    Must try harder!
    Banked but must remember to post them.
    Carol

oct 96
    Post Thanks / Like

wot are the vouchers for and i shop at tesco sometimes so if anybody could tell me thanks

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure what i am getting but am thinking of getting the small world tray and height ajustable stand for it to go on as i have got just over 2700 and have got a few more to come from a mindees mum.

I have also got 732 sainsburys vouchers but will probably bank those

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Got about 113 going to bank them

sept 94
    Post Thanks / Like

we have just over 2,000 this year can't decide what to get. Will ask the children to have a look

cathy

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Louise View Post
    Got about 113 going to bank them
    I've just sent mine off. I'm getting those scarves like they had on the Action Kids course and some little plastic balls. After the Action Kids course I decided I need some different size, shape and texture balls. I didn't have enough vouchers for the best ones though. 3 vouchers will be baked for next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12