Question regarding ABC buggy
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Question regarding ABC buggy

Hi was wondering if there is anyone out there with a double reclining toddler seat who could measure the width for me and let me know the size, want one to go on top of my single buggy but still need to fit through front door without dismantling. Would be very grateful of any help, the measurements on website don't add up they are saying it is 74 cm but they say double buggy is that and i can clearly see from photos that it is narrower if you include buggy wheels, anyway I'm ramblings now sorrrry

Registered Childminder since
    feb 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question regarding ABC buggy

i don't know but imagine it is narrower xx
    shelley xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered Childminder since
    july 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question regarding ABC buggy

I dont have the reclining seat but i have the double with static toddler seat and although it looks narrow it measures 74 cm this is due to the wing nut that sit on either side to hold hood and bumper bar in place. These wing nut are also on either side of the recling double toddler seat so i would think this measurment is correct.Hope this helps.
    Netty