Child/Parent Evaluation Forms
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Child/Parent Evaluation Forms

Does anyone have or know where I can get copies of these, one for older children who can write and one for younger children who can't and one for the parents.
    Would usually do things like this myself but haven't got time at the moment and can't even begin to think what questions to ask.
    Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you

Jan 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Child/Parent Evaluation Forms

theres something on the bromley website, I know I looked at theirs before deciding on what format to do my mine. (still in the process of putting together)

Have you thought about just getting the children to draw the things they like about you/your setting? Much quicker than devising a form!

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Child/Parent Evaluation Forms

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowmummy View Post
    theres something on the bromley website, I know I looked at theirs before deciding on what format to do my mine. (still in the process of putting together)

Have you thought about just getting the children to draw the things they like about you/your setting? Much quicker than devising a form!

thats what i did for my 3 year old mindee. just blank paper and at the top it says ' at kaths house' and she 'drew' the slide , swing and trees.

July 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Child/Parent Evaluation Forms

I am in the process of doing this also I like the idea of getting the children to draw what they like. Thanks for that.