Help please - Do we have no life of our own??????
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help please - Do we have no life of our own??????

oh I am soooo annoied , do we not have a life???? I have recived this -

Hello Emma
    I would like to let you know about a change in my timetable. From week beginning 15th February, **** would be attending your setting only on Tuesdays from 1-7 p.m. The payment for that week is therefor £27.00 and not £45.00. I am paying a total of £162 for the next four weeks plus the balance of £30.00 I owe you for the late payment of the last invoice, bringing the total payment to £192.00.
    Many thanks

I am planning to reply with this, what do you think.

any change in hours with regards to reduction requires a 4 week notice period as started in your contract. therefore you are required by contract to pay the 4 weeks notice. then after this period your fees will go to your new time table. I am also unable to accomodate hours after 6 pm due to the setting closes at 18.00

I sort of need to send this tonight if anyone is about plzzzzzzzzzz

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help please - Do we have no life of our own??????

I'm here - hold on.....

Hello Emma
    I would like to let you know about a change in my timetable. From week beginning 15th February, **** would be attending your setting only on Tuesdays from 1-7 p.m. The payment for that week is therefor £27.00 and not £45.00. I am paying a total of £162 for the next four weeks plus the balance of £30.00 I owe you for the late payment of the last invoice, bringing the total payment to £192.00.
    Many thanks

I am planning to reply with this, what do you think.

any change in hours with regards to reduction requires a 4 week notice period as started in your contract. therefore you are required by contract to pay the 4 weeks notice. then after this period your fees will go to your new time table. I am also unable to accomodate hours after 6 pm due to the setting closes at 18.00

I would put:

Thank you for your email. Please note however that any changes in the hours needed are subject to a four week notice period (as stated in your contract), therefore as per contract the fees for week w, x, y & y will remain at ****, as will the hours available to you. From x date the new reduced hours___________ & rate of x will apply, but please note that I am unable to accomodate hours after 6pm & the reduced fee is based on you collecting at 6pm. May I take this opportunity to remind you of the setting policy of charging x per minute/ hour if children are collected late after the contracted time...At your earliest convienience could you please make an appointment so that we can ammend the relevant paperwork to reflect the change in your circumstances (your signature is required), asIi will be unable to proceed past x date (4 weeks time), without the corect paperwork.

HTH
    Last edited by Blaze; 25-01-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    Blaze x

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

the total she has been invoiced for this 4 weeks is £180 thats 2 days per week @ £4.50 - 1pm to 6pm.

how dear she tell me what I will be doing, not "would it be possible"

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

OK - have edited my OP

...any good?
    Blaze x

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    OK - have edited my OP

...any good?
    oooo thankyou

why do they expect you to just do what they demand without any question!! aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Blaze x

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

hi hows this??

Thank you for your email. Please note however that any changes in the hours needed are subject to a four week notice period (as stated in your contract), therefore as per contract the fees for week 25th Jan, 1st Feb, 8th Feb & 15th Feb will remain at £220 this is inc your late payment fee, as will the hours available to you. From date the new reduced hours 15th Feb & rate of £22.50 will apply from 22nd Feb after your 4 week notice period, but please note that I am unable to accommodate hours after 6pm & the reduced fee is based on you collecting at 6pm. May I take this opportunity to remind you of the setting policy of charging £3 per half hour (see my fees and hours in your parent pack) if children are collected late after the contracted time...At your earliest convenience could you please make an appointment so that we can amend the relevant paperwork to reflect the change in your circumstances (your signature is required), also will be unable to proceed past 22nd Feb (4 weeks time), without the correct paperwork.

Emma young

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hold on - I'm reading!
    Blaze x

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry try this one

Thank you for your email.

Please note however that any changes in the hours needed are subject to a four week notice period (as stated in your contract), therefore as per contract the fees for week 25th Jan, 1st Feb, 8th Feb & 15th Feb will remain at £220 this is including your late payment fee, as will the hours available to you. From 22nd Feb the new reduced hours of 1pm -6pm at £4.50per hour totaling £22.50 per week will apply, after your 4 week notice period, but please note that I am unable to accommodate hours after 6pm & the reduced fee is based on you collecting at 6pm. May I take this opportunity to remind you of the setting policy of charging £3 per half hour (see my fees and hours in your parent pack) if children are collected late after the contracted time...At your earliest convenience could you please make an appointment so that we can amend the relevant paperwork to reflect the change in your circumstances (your signature is required), also I will be unable to proceed past 22nd Feb (4 weeks time), without the correct paperwork.

Emma Young

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emmadines View Post
    hi hows this??

Thank you for your email. Please note however that any changes in the hours needed are subject to a four week notice period (as stated in your contract), therefore as per contract the fees for weeks beginning 25th Jan, 1st Feb, 8th Feb & 15th Feb will remain at £220( this is inc your late payment fee). As will the hours available to you remain as they are for this period. From date the new reduced hours 15th Feb & rate of £22.50 will apply from 22nd Feb after your 4 week notice period, but please note that I am unable to accommodate hours after 6pm & the reduced fee is based on you collecting at 6pm. May I take this opportunity to remind you of the setting policy of charging £3 per half hour (see my fees and hours in your parent pack) if children are collected late after the contracted time...At your earliest convenience could you please make an appointment so that we can amend the relevant paperwork to reflect the change in your circumstances (your signature is required), [COLOR="DarkRed"As I ][/COLOR] will be unable to proceed past 22nd Feb (4 weeks time), without the correct paperwork in place.
    Emma young

Changes in red.
    Blue = sentence muddled - you need to straigten it out.
    HTH
    Blaze x

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

have done look above

xx

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue now =

Suggested changes in red

But think I'm being pernickity!
    Blaze x

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Blue now =

Suggested changes in red

But think I'm being pernickity!
    no I like pernickity lol

thankyou your a star. Im sending this reply and am not off to bed .... need sleep!

thankyou xx

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem - glad to help. Night. x
    Blaze x

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

It really winds me up when parents decide to tell you what to do rather than ask whether it is possible I have a couple of parents who have done this to me in the past but didn't get very far

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I need closure on this !!! What happened ????

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also make sure the mum knows that persistent late pick up will end in her having to find new daycare, because judging by her message to you she will just pay the £6 and pick up at 7pm anyway.
    Good luck with it all.

Have to say I don't know which is worse, a parent who tells you what they will be paying you, or one who needs to be told how much every week even though the hours are the same lol - I think your parent to be honest though.

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

What a bossy woman What happened?

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkles View Post
    Well I need closure on this !!! What happened ????

I have sent the reply, and if she don't like it then she will have her 4 week notice to end contract. she has messed me around and does not seem to understand how the setting is run, no matter how many time she has been told...

to be truthful i have been considering about ending contract with her, i have kiddies from 6.30am to 6.00 pm monday to friday and to be truthful I think its too much....for me.. i know most ppl work that many hours, prob more but even in health care and elderly care I wouldn't work that many hours. and mainly because shes hard to communicate with - no a language barrier juts not very communicative. when I closed the setting to get married I didnt charge, she also didnt pay till one week after it was due, so i threw in my late payment fee as there was no call from her with regards to this(all my other mums will call if they have a problem) she then asked me to waver the late payment fee as I was closed the previous week. (flippin cheek)

anyway, I have him today at 1pm will let you know if she says anything!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast