WHATS THE STRANGEST THING YOUR MINDEE HAS ARRIVED AT YOU HOUSE WEARING?!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jun 89
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WHATS THE STRANGEST THING YOUR MINDEE HAS ARRIVED AT YOU HOUSE WEARING?!

My mindee arrived in his pj's and wellington boots this morning

Mum said he didnt want to get out of bed and get dressed.

Makes me wonder who's in charge in their house

June 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WHATS THE STRANGEST THING YOUR MINDEE HAS ARRIVED AT YOU HOUSE WEARING?!

a very thin 'little red riding hood' type cape on a 10mo baby in the middle of an icy winter as their proper coat! I went out and bought it an all in one!

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WHATS THE STRANGEST THING YOUR MINDEE HAS ARRIVED AT YOU HOUSE WEARING?!

I have a mindee whos coat is his dads suit jacket, it reaches the floor when he wears it and we get fully looks when we are out.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

A crash helmet and nappy!
    Monkey by Name........Monkey by Nature!

jun 89
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey1 View Post
    A crash helmet and nappy!

thats so funny!

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to have a mindee that lived in shorts and his wellie boots

Then another one turned up in denim shorts so short they looked like hot pants, he reminded me of a yodeller even his dad laughed at him

Carol xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The little boy I look after often turned up in a fairy dress up outfit. His mum eventually asked that I keep it here so she didn't have the battle every morning about what he was going to wear.
    He then took to wearing his sister's witches dress up dress

April08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    CC - all 6's
    Post Thanks / Like

Ihad a mum that would drop her little girl off in just a top and tights some days, in the middle of winter, i had to end up saying something cos i had to take her out on the school run, and she needed proper clothes on for activities and play in my house

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a 13month old mindee that usually wore age 2-3 or 3-4 clothes I know he was big for his age but come on!

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

my 2 year old mindee was handed to me in just a nappy once

i now have spare clothes here for her
    IS BACK

july 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

my sons pyjamas i once handed down some clothes that my son had grown out of to my 6 yo mindee ,and amongst them was a pair of shortie pj's , mindee turned up wearing them (mum obviously thought they were shorts and t-shirt)
    i kept my mouth shut and nobody would of known any different if it wasnt for my 10 yo saying at the top of his voice " why is W wearing my old pyjamas" luckily neither mum nor mindee heard

Mar 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nikim View Post
    my sons pyjamas i once handed down some clothes that my son had grown out of to my 6 yo mindee ,and amongst them was a pair of shortie pj's , mindee turned up wearing them (mum obviously thought they were shorts and t-shirt)
    i kept my mouth shut and nobody would of known any different if it wasnt for my 10 yo saying at the top of his voice " why is W wearing my old pyjamas" luckily neither mum nor mindee heard
    I wore husband's shorts on holiday - he told me yesterday they are boxer shorts

April04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

My 2yr old mindee turned up in a school uniform yesterday!! Her mum said she was wearing it because she wanted to go to school like her big sister. Trouble is the poor kid thinks she is going to school now!!

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

lol @ these replies
    What's for you, wont pass by you

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

great thread! I am crying laughing here!

my daughter 3 at the time loved her wellie boots so much she went swimming in them and slept in them too,.

June 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My DD current fashion is a tee shirt and pair of pants and her wellies
    Mindee arrives in her pjs and a dirty nappy with a pair of Fifi crocs that she wants to wear everywhere even tho I keep telling mum not to bring them cos they are too small and have no grips on them and she falls every time she wears them (I have started hiding them in her bag)
    Joy xx

Pipsqueak Guest

ok not had a mindee turn up in something weird but my own son (James) has gone to his childminder wearing lipstick and nail polish! james also has an obession with his wellies to, oh he has gone to his minder wearing his race boots
    he used to go to nursery in full racing regalia! lol

The worst thing I have had to cope with is my new mindee and her very very ill-fitting shoes - poor bairn can't walk in them at all and we are having to leave at least 10 minutes earlier to accomodate the slow walk to school! have mentioned quite strongly to mum!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Tank top and Flat cap and cords Had to walk to school like this
    Needs to Zumba