Phone call
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Phone call

Post Thanks / Like

Default Phone call

just now from Ofsted

Wanted to check my details were correct and asked if i had any mindees yet, was i working today, were they in the Early Years, were they related to me - i answered them all then asked if she knew if my first inspection was due - she said she didnt know - yer right said the inspector would phone me when it was time

I knew it was coming, but oh cripes

Had a fab hour long phonecall with Blaze last week who has got me in the right direction and i finally got going with my Learning Journals as they are clear in my head now, but im still petrified

Registered Childminder since
    July 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Phone call

If I were you, just carry on doing what youre doing, make sure everything is in order, I had 2 of these calls when I first registered, still didnt have an inspection for a while BUT dont take that as red, this was partly due to inspectors training for EYFS! have a practice run, pretend youre having an inspection and see where you can iron anything out.....
    also does your early years team come to see you to check youre ready, we can request it here

deep breath you'll be fine xxx
    Louise x
    I believe in dragons, fairies, good men and other mythical creatures!