Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Childminder since
    June 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What is your hubby doing?

Right now he's having a nap. I sent him out shopping today and it wore him out apparently lol

He's on holiday for another week (3 in all) so he can make himself useful!

Registered Childminder since
    mar2003
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What is your hubby doing?

my hubby is really good, when he comes home from work he sorts out the little ones, baths them and puts them to bed, whilst i play with them inbetween and tidy up from the days mess.

if there are odd jobs that need doing or any other tidying up - i normally get a surge of energy at about 10pm, so i say to him come on help me out, lets get things sorted. Sometimes he does say why do you start to tidy up now, he doesnt realise ive been tidying up ALL evening too. But i normally jump on the computer for an hour after kids go to bed, then come to life after a few cups of tea!

He can annoy me though, as he doesnt always use hes own initiative, i have to tell him when to put them to bed, he would be happy to play with them til midnight!! And i have to tell him to brush there teeth properly if he does it etc, i am very fussy and sometimes i do wonder if i have OCD!! He does seem to do as hes told, which is how i like it. Definately the most helpful man i know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123